The Green Man may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from July 1, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title, company
- Contact information, email address, phone, mobile and fax
- Other information relevant to project management
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal reacord keeping
- We may use the information to provide our products and services
- We may use the information as part of a transaction with our payment processors
- We may periodically send emails about updates, special offers and other related to our products and services to the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic manageral procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other website
Updating this statement
This document was last updated on July 1, 2015.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to our emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our products and services which we think you may find useful if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:The Green Man, 9715 W. Broward Blvd. #240, Plantation, Fl. 33324.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.